Junior Project Manager Digital Presentations Automotive (all genders)
- Account Management
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Supporting the team in the operational support of our customers with a focus on the creation of digital presentations for an automotive supplier
- Co-responsibility for project planning and control
- Support in the coordination of the internal and external project team
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and invoices
- Build a trust-based relationship with our customers and partners
- Work independently and responsibly as part of our interdisciplinary team
What we'd love to see
- A degree (e.g. in marketing, media management, communication sciences) or a comparable qualification
- At least 1 year of professional experience as well as relevant customer service experience (e.g. as part of studies)
- Ideally knowledge of using standard project management methods & tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce)
- Knowledge of digital media production is an advantage (e.g. Adobe Creatice Cloud)
- Strong organizational and communication skills combined with a positive, open and personable demeanor
- Very good written and spoken German skills, English skills an advantage
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Producing – Interactive Live Communication
Philipp leitet das Producer-Team unseres Bereiches "Interactive Live Communication". Hier vereinen wir unsere Expertise im Bereich Messe-Bespielung und Show-Konzeption mit den Möglichkeiten von interaktiven, 3D-Echtzeit-Medien und schaffen so Erlebnisse zur Kommunikation im Raum. Philipp hat mehr als 10 Jahre Erfahrung in Kundenberatung und Projektmanagement und verfügt über einen umfassenden Blick auf das digitale Handwerkszeug einer modernen Medienproduktion. Er sieht sich als „besonnener Filter“ an der Schnittstelle Kunde/Team und geht voller Freude an jedes neue Projekt, immer nach dem Motto „Overprepare, then go with the flow."
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist