Intern Producing/Project Management – Interactive Live Communication (all genders)
- Account Management
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Support in the production of communication and creative concepts in the areas of digital, interactive and real-time experience (e.g. IAA and Auto China)
- Supporting the planning and coordination of all production-related activities: from concept development, calculation, project planning to project implementation and delivery
- Insights into the consulting of our clients around Realtime 3D, Hybrid Events and Virtual Production
- Providing support in the preparation of presentations
- Doing some research for concept development, production and post-production processes
- Helping to ensure that quality, timing and budget are met
What we'd love to see
- Study in the field of media business, audiovisual/interactive media or similar study focus
- You are looking for a 6-months mandatory internship for the upcoming semester
- You like bringing structure into processes, enjoy varied activities and have an affinity working with Microsoft Office
- First experience in the tools of the Adobe Creative Cloud is an advantage
- Strong interest in digital trends as well as a good understanding of brands
- You are a communicative person and love to interact in an interdisciplinary team
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Producing – Interactive Live Communication
Philipp leitet das Producer-Team unseres Bereiches "Interactive Live Communication". Hier vereinen wir unsere Expertise im Bereich Messe-Bespielung und Show-Konzeption mit den Möglichkeiten von interaktiven, 3D-Echtzeit-Medien und schaffen so Erlebnisse zur Kommunikation im Raum. Philipp hat mehr als 10 Jahre Erfahrung in Kundenberatung und Projektmanagement und verfügt über einen umfassenden Blick auf das digitale Handwerkszeug einer modernen Medienproduktion. Er sieht sich als „besonnener Filter“ an der Schnittstelle Kunde/Team und geht voller Freude an jedes neue Projekt, immer nach dem Motto „Overprepare, then go with the flow."
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist