Senior Producer / Project Manager – Immersive Experience & Live Communication (all genders)
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Calculation and production of creative concepts in the areas of immersive experience & trade fair media playback
- Planning, management and control of all production-related activities: from conception, calculation, planning and implementation to delivery
- Assurance of quality, timing and budget
- Establishing and maintaining a trust-based relationship with our customers and partners
- Consulting our clients on all aspects of "Interactive Live Communication" (e.g. real-time 3D projects with the Unreal Engine), media playout, metaverse, animation, virtual production, post-production
- Recruitment and coordination of freelancers, external service providers and cooperation partners
- Co-development of measures to improve internal structures and project performance
- Preparation of presentations as well as independent presentation of projects to clients
- Independent and responsible work in the team
What we'd love to see
- A degree (e.g. in film, media, media business, communication design) or a comparable education
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a producer or project manager in media productions and/or agencies
- Experience in customer service as well as in the coordination of complex productions
- Very good knowledge in the field of media playback (e.g. (touch) applications, AR/VR productions, trade show playback, virtual production, etc.)
- Knowledge of current immersive experience trends and a strong understanding of brands
- A strong business mindset and ability to think and act in a business-oriented manner
- A quick grasp and strong sense of responsibility
- A good sense for the appropriate communication in dealing with customers and colleagues
- Enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English are required
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Motion Picture
Bianca leads the film production team. Her passion for people, film, animation and digital projects is endless. She started her career in Hamburg and Berlin before joining oddity waves in Stuttgart. She worked for several film and animation companies and interesting national and international brands.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist