Creative Concept - Immersive Experience & Interactive Live Communication (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Development of communication and creative concepts in the field of digital media, immersive experience & interactive live communication
- Conception of new creative ideas and integrated solutions (touchpoint overlapping measures) as well as further development of existing brand communications
- Structured analysis and research for the strategic basis
- Target-oriented idea generation and further development
- Creative and technical consulting for our clients in the area of immersive experience and interactive live communication
- Preparation of presentations as well as independent presentation of concepts to clients
- Ensuring quality, timing and budgets
- Independent and responsible work in a team
What we'd love to see
- A degree (e.g. in film, media, media design, communication design) or comparable training
- At least 3 years of professional experience in multimedia agencies and/or film productions
- Affinity for current digital immersive & live communication trends and strong brand understanding
- Strong creative, conceptual and strategic mindset
- Experience in conceptualizing, implementing and leading workshops
- A high level of empathy for clients and teams
- A quick grasp and strong sense of responsibility
- Hands-on mentality with an ability to think outside the box
- A very good command of German and English, both written and spoken
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Motion Picture
Bianca leads the film production team. Her passion for people, film, animation and digital projects is endless. She started her career in Hamburg and Berlin before joining oddity waves in Stuttgart. She worked for several film and animation companies and interesting national and international brands.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist