2D Motion Designer (all genders)
- Stuttgart, Berlin, Fully Remote (GER)
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- You realize varied projects for customers like dm, Weleda, Bonprix or Otto
- You have a focus on motion graphics and 2D animation
- You cut cool moving image formats and mood films
- You create styleframes, moodboards, storyboards and actively support our creation in finding ideas
- You scribble ideas and create your own graphic assets for your animations
- You work independently and responsibly in an interdisciplinary team of designers, planners and concept specialists
What we'd love to see
- A degree (e.g. in the field of film, media, media design, communication design) or a comparable education
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud tools, especially After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in 3D workflow is an advantage
- Generalist rather than specialist focus
- Great enthusiasm for digital trends as well as a strong understanding of brands
- Convincing in designing and animating
- Enjoying close collaboration in interdisciplinary teams
- We are looking forward to your creative application. Please feel free to include samples of your work as well as a link to your own portfolio or similar - thank you.
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Torben leads our 3D and Motion Design department. For him, it´s all about designing beautiful frames and setting them in motion.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist