Mediengestalter (all genders)
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Focus on the development and design of explainer graphics and films for a major sports car manufacturer
- Content and editorial support of the project management
- Independent and responsible work in the team
What we'd love to see
- A completed apprenticeship or degree in the field of film, media or graphic design
- At least 2 years of professional experience in multimedia agencies or film and postproduction
- Fascination and interest in technical topics in the automotive sector
- Very good knowledge of AfterEffects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in animating 2D elements
- Theoretical understanding of CGI workflow
- Accurate and content correct work
- Enjoys communication and teamwork
- Very good knowledge of German
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Torben leads our 3D and Motion Design department. For him, it´s all about designing beautiful frames and setting them in motion.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist