Senior Producer (all genders)
- Account / Project Management
- Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Fully Remote (GER)
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Calculating, producing and supervising communication and creative concepts in live-action film (online, cinema or television spots) and 2D or 3D animation (explanatory films, POS spots, product stagings)
- Client consultation as well as building and maintaining trusting relationships
- Advising our clients on all aspects of film, TV and social media measures
- Planning, managing and controlling all production-related activities
- Ensuring quality, timing and budget
- Implementation of measures to improve project performance and quality assurance
- Recruitment and coordination of freelancers, external service providers and cooperation partners
- Preparation of presentations as well as independent presentation of projects to clients
- Independent and responsible work in an interdisciplinary team
What we'd love to see
- A degree (e.g. in film, media, media business, communication design) or comparable training
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a producer in film productions and/or agencies or post-production studios
- Experience in customer relations and consulting as well as in the coordination of complex projects
- Very good knowledge of motion picture (film, CGI, communication in space)
- Strong business acumen as well as initiative and a solution-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of digital trends and a good understanding of brands
- A ability to grasp things quickly and a high sense of responsibility
- Very good German language skills and good English language skills
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Viktoria leads the film and content team for Bosch, TRUMPF and Husqvarna. She has many years of experience in producing moving images for the film and commercial industry. Before joining oddity she worked in various agencies and film productions in Germany and the US. She works hard for her projects and clients in order to get the best result possible.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist