(Senior) Creative Concept (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Development of communication and creative concepts in the field of real film (online, image or TV spots) as well as 2D and 3D animation (explainer films, POS spots, product stagings, interactives)
- Conception of campaign and integrated solutions (cross-channel measures)
- Target-oriented idea generation and further development
- Further development of existing brand communication
- Moderation and coordination of idea generation processes within the team
- Analysis and research for the strategic basis
- Copywriting for moving image content
- Implementation of moving image as director
- Working independently and responsibly as part of a team
- Ensuring quality, timing and budgets
- Preparing presentations as well as independently presenting concepts to clients
What we'd love to see
- A degree (e.g. in film, media, media design, communication design) or comparable training
- At least 2 years of work experience in multimedia agencies and/or film productions
- Strong creative, conceptual and strategic mindset
- Excellent knowledge of digital trends and a strong understanding of brands
- Experience in conception, implementation and presentation of (film) ideas
- Experience in cinematic production
- Enjoy communication and teamwork
- A high level of empathy for clients and team
- Commitment and reliability
- A very good command of German and a good command of written and spoken English
- Due to filming, a residence within a radius of +- 2h from the Stuttgart area would be ideal
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Creative Concept
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist