Director Producing (all genders)
- Account / Project Management
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- The planning, management and control of the production team (7-10 people) and their activities is your responsibility.
- Advising and developing team members is one of your tasks.
- You are responsible for implementing measures to improve team and project performance.
- You are responsible for recruiting new team members or relevant production partners.
- You are mainly responsible for the calculation, production and controlling of communication concepts in the areas of real film, CGI & interactive.
- Taking organizational, technical, qualitative and financial responsibility for complex projects (international teams, local and remote) is part of your job.
- In the lead you are in the support/consulting for pitches.
- You will be responsible for customer consulting as well as building and maintaining trusting (international) relationships.
- Your tasks include the preparation of presentations as well as independent presentations (project-related and general).
- You will be responsible for working independently and responsibly and for leading an interdisciplinary team.
What we'd love to see
- You have a degree (e.g. in film, media, media business, communication design) or comparable training.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as a producer in film productions and/or agencies and post-production houses.
- Experience in customer service and consulting as well as in the coordination of complex projects are a matter of course for you.
- A distinctive business thinking and acting characterize you.
- You already have several years of experience in the area of moving image (real film, CGI, virtual productions, interactive & live communication, etc.) as well as photo production.
- You have a good knowledge of digital trends/social media, are concerned with future topics (AI) and have a strong understanding of brands.
- You are characterized by a quick grasp and a high sense of responsibility.
- You enjoy communication and teamwork.
- You already have experience in leading team members.
- You have a very good command of German as well as written and spoken English.
- You work hybrid from our Stuttgart headquarter and live within a radius of max. 250km (approx. two office days/week)
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Motion Picture
Bianca leads the film production team. Her passion for people, film, animation and digital projects is endless. She started her career in Hamburg and Berlin before joining oddity waves in Stuttgart. She worked for several film and animation companies and interesting national and international brands.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist